This stunning Volkswagen Golf MK6 R belongs to one of the MTR NL X AKA Performance promotional cars.
In terms of looks, the car features RECARO Sportster CS seats, carbon front splitter, spoiler extension, Maxton Design side skirts and diffuser, among others. To achieve a nice look, several parts have been painted in high-gloss black and the rear windscreen wiper has been removed. The Golf has been lowered 35 mm front and rear by means of Cobra Suspension springs. This lowering in combination with the OZ Leggera HLT 19" rims gives the car an aggressive look. Looking at the rims, it is impossible to overlook the RacingLine 380mm 6 pots big brake kit. The big brake kit is of great importance because the original power output of 270 hp & 350 nm has been increased by 189 hp & 272 nm. This results in a current power output of 459 hp & 622 nm.
How was this power achieved? This required several engine modifications, we have listed the biggest ones:
- Full 3-inch exhaust system with a 3.5-inch start from the turbo.
- Wagner Tuning front mount intercooler.
- Throattle pipe and boost pipe upgrade.
- Forge Motorsport twintake air induction system.
- GFB DV+ T9351 + Forge Motorsport DV return hose.
- LOBA Motorsport high-pressure fuel pump upgrade + roller kit.
- Audi RS4 rail valve.
- Audi RS3 low-pressure fuel pump.
- Audi RS3 injectors.
- TheTurboEngineers TTE480 upgrade K04 turbo.
- Supertech upgrade valve springs.
These hardware mods combined with of course MTR Performance ECU & TCU software ensures the 0-100 sprint in 3.2 seconds.